Saturday, September 3, 2011

Good things and bad things

    I like to think that I'm actually going to finish this book one day, but I honestly don't know how I will with all these distractions! It's finally dawning on me after seven months that this new house and the nine other people in it are going to be way more time consuming than I thought. What the heck was I thinking?! Oh yeah, I was thinking how awesome it would be to own my own house. No more rent! Hurray!  And how cool would it be to have my family that lives two thousand miles away here with me.

    I still think that it was a great idea. I love the house, even though it takes a lot of upkeep. Yes, I kind of miss being able to call the repairman when something happens, because now I have to figure it out myself. It's still so worth it. Home ownership is scary, but great!

    I love having my family with me too. The kids are so hilarious and full of personality. If you're friends with me on Facebook, you'll see I usually post the best of the kid quotes weekly. How could I not share those gems?

    Sometimes it seems like there's way more kids here than just six, judging by the mess. I have moments where I think I'll lose my mind. Especially, when I come home after an eleven hour day and the house is a wreck. Why does every throw pillow have to be in the floor instead of the couch? I still haven't figured that one out.

    In between me, my hubby, my twin sis, and my brother in law we try to keep them all in check but hey, were outnumbered. It's a losing battle, and they know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment