Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Time is definitely not on my side

I thought about writing all day today. I just couldn't wait to get home. As soon as I walked upstairs to my bedroom I fired up my laptop to sit down for a serious session. And then, life happened. I got sidetracked. I don't know how I lost so much time between waiting next to the stove for pork chops and looking at a Oriental Trading magazine with the kids. Maybe I could have saved some time if I didn't wait next to the stove like a big dumb dog while my sister cooked, but I was starving and there were pork chops in the vicinity!
Now that epic dinner 3,679 is over, it's already after eight o'clock and I still have to take a shower and get rested for that hour and a half commute into the city bright and early. I feel super bummed when I don't get any work done, but I guess there's always tomorrow. C'est la vie

No comments:

Post a Comment