Sunday, June 26, 2011

My very first entry

  The last five and a half months have been a whirlwind. I've had to come out of my reclusive state and join society again. Being a recluse does have it's finer points, it's just not for everyone. Definitely not for me. Well, anymore that is.

  While I've never been very ambitious or tenacious of life, I don't want to limit myself to just a mundane experience on this planet. I want to do, at the least, one thing in this life that I've always wanted to do. Of course, my list of desired accomplishments is extensive... and at times ridiculous... and most of the entries are far-fetched at best.......

  OK.. So, maybe I haven't actually made said list yet, but I'm sure I'll get to it soon. Procrastination has always been my best (and worst) frenemy, so I'll take a leaf from Ben Franklin's book to live by as I write my own. His saying "You may delay, time will not" is really the truth. I should have realized this in my twenty's instead of my thirties, but there it is.

Here we go... 
                                              The List

1. Finish writing any one of the three books you've started.
2. _____________________________________________


To be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment